Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Everything's got so hard to do

I was in my auntie's house in Plg in the afternoon time, and my friends had called me few times for one meeting. Later on i thought i had to book one flight ticket back to Jkt for that night. My auntie said 'hold on, i'll join ur trip to Jkt, we'll go together, but i have to look for something first'. Then i waited for her wandering her housing looking for something. It took too long for me that i thought i couldn't wait anymore. I asked my cousin whether he could take me to the airport and unfortunately he said he had his vehicle repaired. Then i decided to leave my auntie and went to airport by myself. Ten minutes walking, suddenly i just remembered that i hadn't told my auntie and uncle 'bout my leaving their house. I went back but the roads were so different now. I was lost. I decided to reach the airport first and would call them rightaway i arrived there. I asked one tukang becak to take me to airport, but he seems ignoring me. Then I felt so upset and just walked to airport. The more i walked, the road went steadily upward.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's called life honey

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home